Why Community Clean ups
Environmental sustainability helps prevent global warming and climate change. One example of environmental sustainability is simply through cleaning. Cleanliness in the environment contributes a lot in maintaining a clean and green surrounding.
Tips for planning a Community Clean up:
- Pick the Project essential to your Community.
- Make a detailed event plan.
- Choose an enthusiastic leader.
- Recruit volunteers within your Community.
- Initiate a donation box for supplies.
- Assign specific tasks during the clean-up.
- Arrange for debris removal.
- Reward your volunteers.
Benefits of Community Clean ups
- You get to meet your neighbours
- You have a sense of pride when driving home
- You are contributing towards saving our environment
- Increased Property value
And many more benefits.